- 2 Piece – New: Reduces the mana cost of your Flash Heal spell by 10%.
- 4 Piece - New: Reduces the cooldown of your Penance spell by 4 sec and reduces the cooldown of your Circle of Healing spell by 4 sec.
- 2 Piece - New: Increases the critical strike chance of your Mind Flay spell by 10%.
- 4 Piece - New: Increases the duration of your Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch spells by 3 sec.
There they are for now. They will probably change before going live though. At first glance Shadow looks weak. I guess we’ll have to see how it works out between now and release.
It looks like we’ll get a new beta build tonight sometime. So more info soon. While we’re waiting for the servers to come back up the Harpy’s Nest has an interesting speculative article about how the Tillers faction might work.
EDIT: Ghostcrawler weighed in on the subject, “There are a lot of class changes for players to get used to in a new expansion. Immediately jumping into set bonus that make rotations more interesting is sort of wasted design space because players often aren’t even used to their normal rotations yet. We typically start an expansion with pretty simple set bonuses and work our way up to more elaborate ones.” [Source]
- Spiritual Guidance: My least favorite ability in the game and the MoP beta (wow.joystiq.com)
- Spiritual Guidance: First hands-on look at the Mists of Pandaria shadow priest (wow.joystiq.com)
- Spiritual Guidance: New priest talents in the Mists of Pandaria beta (wow.joystiq.com)
- BETA: The Tillers (http://harpysnest.wordpress.com)