The Yak fund is coming along nicely. So far I’ve earned 100K gold playing the auction house over the last 3 weeks. Only 20K to go. I should have plenty of funding when MoP goes live.
Interestingly uncut green gems are selling pretty well and making more money than transmuting them to blue and then cutting them. That seems odd to me, but it’s working.
In the beta I have been working on faction reps waiting for the next patch to come out. I SO hope that pet battles will be enabled. I also hope that the Jade Forest is back and that the materials for the scribe staves are available.
- Gold sinks and entitlement in WoW (wow.joystiq.com)
- Researchers uncover Yak genes responsible for their altitude tolerance (phys.org)
- Yak Pricing. Ugh! (wowengineer.wordpress.com)
- MOP Beta: Grand Expedition Yak (wowengineer.wordpress.com)
- what is a natural habitat of a yak (greenanswers.com)