You see a lot of strange things in beta. I think these are supposed to be moths or butterflies, but it seems the black cat model got mixed up in there somehow. This is just outside Halfhill in the Valley of the Four Winds. I was about to head over to the silk fields to make my daily piece of Imperial Silk when I saw this…
They were fully animated and walking through the air. Kind of cool.
What weird things have you seen in World of Warcraft or in beta?
- World of Warcraft In-Game Mail System Abused by Phishers (news.softpedia.com)
- World of Warcraft film loses Raimi as director (geekinvaders.com)
- The Melting Pot is 2 years old! Meet The People Behind The Pot (mmomeltingpot.com)
- Sam Raimi Leaves the ‘World of Warcraft’ (multiplayerblog.mtv.com)
- Diablo 3 mechanics that World of Warcraft should steal (wow.joystiq.com)