Blizzard announced that the Fall of Theramore scenario will unlock this afternoon instead of tomorrow.
You can run it at level 85 today until MoP releases 17-24 Sept. Armor level requirements are item level 353 for now.
Once MoP is released it will be a level 90 scenario and the item level requirement will be 425.
As of 5 minutes ago it wasn’t enabled. I guess it’ll be Soon™.
EDIT: It’s Live Now!
As a general rule of thumb, it’s not a good idea to piss off a former dragon aspect by dotting up his new girlfriend. He hits for about 200K!!!
Loot comes in a bag that you receive when you complete the event. I didn’t get anything except a handful of fireworks. They do mail you a mini-mana bomb though. Which you can toss and it has a mana explosion effect.
- Theramore’s Fall: Scenario Preview and Interview with Christie Golden (wowhead.com)
- Battle of Theramore scenario to launch Sept. 18 (wow.joystiq.com)
- Theramore scenario will not be tested on PTR (wow.joystiq.com)
- Patch 5.0.4: Theramore scenario not available immediately (wow.joystiq.com)
- Remember Theramore (bubblesofmischief.com)