So yesterday’s beta patch raised the level cap, AND today I dinged 90!
Also available are…
- The Vale of Eternal Blossoms zone
- The Dread Wastes zone
- Flight in Pandaria costs 2500 gold.
- Lots of daily quests
- Tillers (Daily quests NYI but the starting quest is there)
- Lorewalkers (Closely tied to Archaeology)
- August Celestials
- Order of the Cloud Serpents (Daily quests NYI but the starting quest is there)
- NPC’s for the Craftsmen, Elders, Golden Lotus, and the Brewmasters are there. But they don’t have any quests yet.
- The “Shrine of Two Moons” is the Horde capital city in Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- Pet Battles are on right now. But only if you bought the training previously. You can’t buy training right now. And I’m not sure how long this will last.
- Daily quest cap to be removed, “100’s of daily quests at level 90” (wow.joystiq.com)
- Factions in Mists of Pandaria – the Tillers, the Lorewalkers, the Brewmasters, the Shado-Pan, the Anglers and more. (mmomeltingpot.com)
- Mists of Pandaria Beta: The best quest ever (wow.joystiq.com)